DON'T THINK
By Ashley Orem
The ONLY difference between the women who gets to the gym everyday and the one who doesn't is the way she views working out. Nobody loves working out ALL the time. Nobody WANTS to wake up early instead of sleeping in, to get to the gym. The difference is whether or not you look at it with "NO EXCUSES." Really, try it. Next time you SCHEDULE your workout, watch how you react when that time rolls around. Maybe you will say "I'm really comfy on the couch right now, but NO EXCUSES, time to throw my shoes on and GO." Or maybe you will come up with some kind of reason why you can't. Pay attention to your response and if you are the person saying "you can't,' change your attitude to "I'm going to do it no matter how I feel and I WILL make the time for it" and see how much MORE you will go and how often you will actually start wanting to go!!

No comments:
Post a Comment